Catalogue of studies, reports and databases providing indexes and indicators relating to health and safety, accidents, injuries and fatalities.
- A total of 39 relevant web pages, linking mainly to databases, assessments and statistical figures, such as tables and graphs, were identified during the review.
- They were predominantly from the UK, Spain, the EU (general), Germany, the USA, and Canada, with information available in English, Spanish or German.
- The sources were categorised according to the following topic areas: –
- Accidents, including fatalities, with information relating to common causes and accident rates (13 sources)
- Illness and injuries, including those caused by exposure to chemicals and heat, along with musculoskeletal disorders (6 sources)
- Migrant workers, detailing changes in labour movement and the challenges associated with training non-native speakers (9 sources)
- Safety practices to prevent illness and injuries (11 sources).