Our first training event with the ESTEEM Quality Committee took place in Valencia between 29th and 31st January 2019. It was an opportunity for us, the Project Partners, to discuss our progress with the project so far and gain invaluable input from the members of the Quality Committee to guide the next stages.
It was a most productive and enjoyable event – thanks to all involved!
Take a look at the presentations from each of the Project Partners: –
– Output 1 – ESTEEM Safety Training Knowledge Base (University of Valencia)
– Output 2 – ESTEEM Interactive Platform for Safety Training (The University of Sheffield)
– Outputs 3 and 4 – ESTEEM Safety Training Package and Safety Training Evaluation Device (University of Bologna and The University of Sheffield)
– Safety Training in Italy (IIPLE)
– Safety Training in Spain (Valora Prevencion)